Notify Message
Forums
SubforumsThreadsPostsLast Post
Here members can post anything that seems important and they want to tell to whole clan about it.... Not for use by officers and plus as they have their own announcements section in Officers Lounge.
316Small
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
General Discussion

Shirona's Avatar Center

Free avatars by request. For guild members only. Samples and completed below.
Small shoukosumeragi 5y
shoukosumeragi123236Small SeaQueen 3y
General Discussion

Recruiting Draft

Still in draft formQualifications 1) 18 Badges. To demonstrate your commitment to the game.2) Being Active. This does NOT include the following: actively annoying, actively begging, actively whining, or actively breaking the rules. Doing those thi...
Small shoukosumeragi 4y
shoukosumeragi2643Small zap10 4y
General Discussion

Entry Exam

Heya Ppl as HR (Head Recruiter, I finally found out what it meant!) I would like to propose a new way of recruitment.Qualifications1) 17 or 18 badges2) At least two referrals3) ApprovalWhat are Referrals?(Better not be those 30 minute detentions t...
Small zap10 4y
zap1061498Small Kane001 4y
General Discussion

ZAP10'S JOKE EMPORIUM

Heya guys! Cos I'm really nice i will be sharing some of my best jokes. These jokes are not racist or dirty they are in fact Universal rated and hillarious! Please feel free to add your own jokes!
Small zap10 5y
zap1061458Small zap10 5y
General Discussion

Hasan joining lolzz

Hasansadawi100 wants to join lolzz. he does break rules and beg pretty often. but when kane gave him the task of catching a 180 iv rattata he's been working hard catching them.he wants in super badly. so lets put it to a poll!
Small SeaQueen 5y
SeaQueen112383Small SeaQueen 5y
General Discussion

Pokemon Pets Services

Hey Everyone, I just wanted to list services offered by our guild members. This is for convenience and a little advertising for our members. Please PM them in game. Daeva's EV Training ServiceWell if you have rbs you dont need you can give me tha...
Small shoukosumeragi 5y
shoukosumeragi61434Small SeaQueen 5y
General Discussion

Site Themes

Hi everyone :Dso most of you probably know i do the themes for this website.well i'd love for you to post your ideas for themes i should do ^^ all you need to do is post a comment stating what kind of pokemon theme you'd like to see. you can also...
Small SeaQueen 5y
SeaQueen1409Small SeaQueen 5y
General Discussion

Seanub Fusion Pokemon

The Seanub!The powerful fusion of hor(sea) and swi(nub)!
Small shoukosumeragi 5y
shoukosumeragi41049Small SeaQueen 5y
General Discussion

Discussion on new avatar!!!

hey friend as you know we got some big Images change. Some of those i really like but some of those i don't like As my opinion i am going to give those stars 1 to 5.1 * for those i hate 2 ** for those i don't like 3 *** for those okay 4 **** for t...
Small GurvinderS1666 5y
GurvinderS166641248Small SeaQueen 5y
General Discussion

Who is your favorite starter pokemon?

Just decided to create this poll because I have no life.... Who is your favorite starter?
Small Blaster20 5y
Blaster2071686Small Kane001 5y
General Discussion

Whats your favorite pokemon of each category?

Starter:Common:Uncommon:Rare:Ultra Rare:Legendary:Favorite overall:
Small Blaster20 5y
Blaster2051163Small Bashful 5y
General Discussion

King of Memes Thread. (Post your meme for the event here) (Limit is 2 posts per person)

King of Memes Thread. (Post your meme for the event here)Post your memes by the deadline for me to judge and decide winners.LINK: http://lolzz.shivtr.com/events/764731NOTE: LIMIT is 2 posts per person.
Small Blaster20 5y
Blaster2051185Small Blaster20 5y
Blaster20248770Small SeaQueen 5y
General Discussion

Whats your favorite region?

Same reason for this poll. Its Friday and I have nothing better to do.... What is your favorite region?
Small Blaster20 5y
Blaster201417Small Blaster20 5y
General Discussion

Moon and Sun

Are the new pokemon from Moon and Sun going to be added to the game soon in an update?
Small Blaster20 5y
Blaster201394Small Blaster20 5y
Blaster202672Small Blaster20 5y
Page 1